Friday, August 23, 2013

Special Graduations 2013 - Will and Katie

 I once again find myself trying to figure out how to catch up for all the activities we've been busy with over the course of the last several months. In May I attended two very special high school graduations. It seems appropriate to catch up with this post now as these two graduates begin their college careers this month. I have known the Kellys since Nancy was my 5th grade Sunday School teacher, so quite a while before Will was ever even thought of. :) I met the Hamlins before Katie was 2 so they have been an important part of my life for a long time too. The picture below is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding of all my favorite little people I use to baby-sit for while I was in high school and college. Will and Katie stood up together as ring bearer and flower girl for us and were so super cute. I can't believe they have now both graduated from high school and are beginning college! How on earth is that possible?!?!?
 
 Will was valedictorian of Cookeville High School and is headed to Emory this weekend

 Will and Nancy
 My not so little (but still as cute) ring bearer
Katie graduated with honors from Lexington Catholic High School and is receiving her diploma from the Bishop in this picture. She has already started college at Transylvania University in Lexington. We are so excited and blessed that she stayed close so we can keep using her excellent baby-sitting services for the next 4 years! :) 
 

 The Hamlin Family
My beautiful (inside and out) flower girl 
 Jackson loves Katie! :)
Congratulations Will and Katie! We know you will do great things and we wish you all the very best!

No comments:

Post a Comment