Monday, August 26, 2013

The Little Guys

LOVE this picture! This was taken in early May, but despite the delay, I just had to share and record for posterity this moment of pure preciousness! I can't imagine a better way to wake up than to these two sweet smiling faces! So thankful my phone was next to the bed to capture these beautiful smiles from our two little munchkins! :)
 Grammy gave Jackson this knight outfit a while back but it has only recently become a favorite. Jackson loves to dress up as a knight and "Protect the princesses from the bad guys!"
 One chilled out 3 1/2 month old baby! This was taken the beginning of May and I thought the way McKinley had thrown her leg over the side of the swing was adorable!
I sure love my two little guys! They are so super sweet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment