Monday, June 25, 2012

Gymnastics

The last week in May both girls had the opportunity to participate in a small exhibition at their gym where they could show what they have learned this year. Missy K was so excited and had such a great time including demonstrating her pull over that she can do all by herself!

Missy K is going to have her bridge kickover before we know it! :)
Being cute while waiting her turn
Missy K was beyond excited when she received her certificate and lei! As soon as she hopped up on the podum she started ringing her hands with the biggest grin from ear to ear. It was so precious! 
Kennedy with her coach Miss Fergie
 Kennedy with her coach, Ms. CindyReba
 The next evening Reagan had her chance to perform. I had Kennedy and Jackson with me that evening (Aunt Dorothy kept Reagan and Jackson the first evening - thank you so much!), so somehow I didn't manage to get as many pictures... I did get a couple pictures of my cute little distractions...  

Reagan lined up for the tumble track
bouncing away
Reagan receiving her certificate, medal and lei
I have to say when we started gymastics last fall I had no idea how Reagan and Kennedy would take off. I also had no idea what an intense sport gymnastics is. We're so proud of both of our little gymnists and look forward to seeing how they progress in their second year of training! :)

1 comment:

  1. she would love to be stretched that wide by me. especially once she sees the size of my c*ck her pussy would be BEGGING for me

    ReplyDelete