Monday, June 25, 2012

Pool Passes

The girls, especially Reagan, wanted to take swimming lessons this summer. We decided on Lexington Parks and Recreation partly because we could purchase pool passes and Jackson would be able to swim while the girls took their lessons. Poor Jackson spends so much of his time waiting for his big sister's activities we thought it would be nice to give him something to do for a change. 
~
The week before swimming lessons began we decided to go and check out Tates Creek Pool just for fun one morning. I was taking some random picture when the kids decided they wanted me to take a picture of the three of them, even Jackson! Be still my heart! Jackson has not willingly posed for another picture since and I wish I could convince Kennedy to look at the camera, but I'll take what I can get when I can get it! lol :) 
 Having fun in the kids pool

 Jackson prefers the fountains and having the opportunity to warm up in the zero entry kids pool. He likes to take things nice and slow and is in no hurry to rush right in with his wild and crazy big sisters.
 Kennedy had fun playing with Jackson in the fountains too

 Sweet sisters in the pool
 All 3 kids loved climbing and sliding down the swan slide in the kids pool
 We brought several snacks including cheese whips which Aunt Arla had brought us over Memorial Day from Wisconsin. These are some of our favorite treats as you can see from the smile(s) on Jackson's face! :)

We're looking forward to lots more pool fun this summer!

2 comments: