Thursday, August 7, 2014

Dr. Suess's ABC Book

One of our family's all time favorite books is Dr. Suess's ABC book. I remember enjoying this book as a child and now I enjoy sharing it with our kids. Grand-Dad captured this sweet moment with McKinley and Tim sharing this fun book. I'm happy to announce that I believe we have another little bookworm in our family. :)

As a side note, Grand-Dad submitted one of his pictures of Tim and McKinley reading together to his camera club. I believe it won 2nd place in it's division. The best part was a comment regarding Grandpa reading to his grand-daughter. What's funny is that Tim really isn't that old (only 36) and what was especially entertaining was Tim wasn't the least offended by this comment and found it funnier than any of the rest of us. lol :)

1 comment: