Thursday, August 7, 2014

Outdoor Play - January 2014

As well as snow we enjoyed some warmer weather as well. Here's a sweet picture of Reagan giving Jackson a ride in the truck Grandma and Grandpa gave Jackson for his first birthday. This has been a well loved and used little truck! :)
 Grand-Dad took all of these pictures of Kennedy on her bicycle. I believe he took most of them because of how silly Missy K was being on her bike. I can't say that I blame him. I mean it's not every day you get to see a 5 year old attempt to ride their bike backwards while lying down...
 Missy K loves to pose. This is her favorite pose and while it does crack me up, it also drives me crazy that she won't just take a normal sweet picture... lol :)
 A serious bike rider
 I believe Grand-Dad said she had to take a fuel brake each time she went around the cul-de-sac. I think he especially enjoyed her antics in the second picture while filling up her bicycle. What a little nut!
 Thanks for being our resident photographer and capturing so many entertaining moments of our munchkins, Grand-Dad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment