Tuesday, September 25, 2012

4th of July 2012

We headed back to Tennessee the first week of July to spend the 4th of July with Grammy and Grand-Dad in Gatlinburg. We had a fabulous time at the Wilderness Lodge Waterpark as well as fireworks and the aquarium. Here are the girls ready to head off to find a spot to watch the fireworks in Patriot Park.
 All three kids set up
 Thank goodness for iXL's and Explorers! :)
 Our crew chilling out in the park together waiting for fireworks
 Love my little "Weepublican"
 The kids had a fabulous time with some festive 4th of July stickers Grammy purchased

 I especially love Kennedy's "America the Beautiful" sticker stuck square on her "6 pack" as she refers to her "big belly"
 Grand-Dad working hard with his new camera to get some great pictures
 Grand-Dad took this picture of some of the lights setup in the park
Everyone thought I was crazy to try and get us down to the park as late as we went. I really have a thing about seeing fireworks and listening to music, however, so I was pretty insistent. Luckily I was able to locate a back way and then we stumbled upon someone letting people park in their yard just a couple of blocks from the park. It was perfect timing all the way around and worked out beautifully! Thanks to everyone for putting up with my silliness as I loved our 4th of July evening entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment