Tuesday, April 9, 2013

McKinley's First Duck Post

The theme of this blog will have to be doing my best to catch up for a while. In that vein, let me post some semi recent pictures of McKinley's first two Duck pictures. Maybe some things like this will help me get back into the swing of things. Since I did this for the other three I can't justify not doing it for poor Miss McKinley! :) Besides, it's not that I haven't been taking pictures it's just a matter of getting them sorted and posted... On that note and with no further adieu, here are McKinley's first two Duck pictures. :)
~
26 February 2013 - 9 days old
17 March 2013 - 1 month old
 McKinley is a little fussier than her big siblings were and she hasn't spoiled us quite as much with consistently sleeping thru the night, but she is still a honey bear and is certainly adored! Her big sisters especially can not get enough of holding her and loving on her. Given that she loves to be held all the time she's definitely in the right family! We all love her and we all love holding her and giving her lots of hugs and kisses too! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment