Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jackson's 1st Haircut

We went to Tennessee the last weekend in April. One of our objectives for the weekend was to let Ms. Brenda cut Jackson's hair for the first time. The girls and I were also getting our hair trimmed/cut (I ended up getting nearly a foot cut off for Locks of Love) so I thought Jackson would have plenty of time to warm up to the idea especially since Daddy was there to help out as well. Jackson and Reagan began by sitting with Daddy to watch Kennedy get her trimmed.
We intentionally had Jackson watch Ms. Brenda cut Kennedy's hair
 Missy Reagan enjoyed having her hair trimmed and was upset that we hadn't made a manicure/pedicure appointment for her. Jackson was busy playing with toys by this point and had no interest one way ore the other in the hair cutting activity.
 While Reagan had her hair trimmed Kennedy was busy building and made this "camera." She wanted me to take a picture of her taking a picture of me.

Jackson's before look. He really didn't/doesn't have much hair but it looked so scruffy it was driving me crazy!
When it was Jackson's turn he was NOT happy!!!
I am so completely mistreated!!! Someone save me!!!
Once Tim held him, standing up, without the cape Jackson settled down enough to let Ms. Brenda attempt to cut his hair. He screamed bloody murder every time we tried to adjust him. It really took all three of us accomplish this. It was ridiculous.

Jackson finally accepted the sucker I had been trying to bribe him with and that helped a bit as well
What a little stinker!
The finished product, what a relief!!!
Thank you Ms. Brenda for being so patient with us and accomplishing the nearly impossible task of cutting Jackson's hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment