Sunday, May 6, 2012

Our First Boy/Girl Sleepover

 Another day of spring break we had a sleepover at our house. It was the first sleepover the boys have participated in and they were pretty excited about it. You could tell they weren't quite sure what it was all about but they were very proud of themselves for being part of the fun! Holden sat on the couch and would spontaneously begin to giggle. It was so cute! Here they are enjoying a special ice cream treat together in the basement around 10:00 PM.



Lots of cousinly love!!!

I told the kids they could stay up as late as they wanted as long as they were being nice. They all settled down so sweetly and were watching movies so quietly I knew they'd be out in no time at all. Wrong!!! Jackson went to bed shortly before midnight and finally at 2:00 AM I had to tell them we had to go to sleep! I don't know how they were staying up through all the movies because I sure couldn't keep my eyes open!
~
The following night they all spent the night at Uncle Dan and Aunt Dorothy's house. Everyone did great both nights at both houses. We've decided now that everyone is big enough to participate in sleepovers we'll have to continue trading out date nights in the future.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE This Group Hug!!! This is going in a frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need me to come show you what to do to those cuties to make them feel good, I want the youngest first

    ReplyDelete
  3. boy/girl? how many guys did she take that night?? can I have a turn at all 3 sluts?

    ReplyDelete